You cannot say you know Gaudí’s architecture in Barcelona until you have visited one of his apartment buildings. You will on this tour have fast track entrance to La Pedrera–Casa Milà!
La Pedrera–Casa Milà: This residential building was built by Gaudí for the Milà family and finished in 1911, and has been declared World Heritage by UNESCO! The famous roof terrace with its famous chimney stacks can also be visited on this tour.
We then go to visit the amazing Colonia Güell and its Gaudí Crypt, 12 Km away from the city centre and one of Gaudí’s buildings you cannot miss.
This is a 4-hour tour in a comfortable coach with a very knowledgeable guide who will enable you to thoroughly enjoy Gaudí’s work, find out about his magic creativity and visit two of his World Heritage Sites in Barcelona.
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: 4 hours.
- The Gaudi Tour is on daily!
- Tour starts at 09.00AM
- Price is incl. Entrance to Casa Milá-La Pedrera and Colonia Güell Crypt and all transportation.
- Price is excl. Lunch and drinks.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Look for the guides with the orange umbrella.
- Tour is in English
- Children are counted as from 3 to 12 years old.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
foran Deutsche Bank og Hotel Olivia Plaza
(Kort, se under ”Vejviser”)
Fra April til Oktober kl. 09:00(Lukket Søndag). Venligst mød op 20 min. før turens start.
Catalunya Station. Herfra er der 5-10 min. gang!